NameSilo

EPIK 2fa ?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Would appreciate any knowledge on enabling 2fa at EPIK. There's no support, at least working, to get this info.

TIA.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Step 1: Under Account —> View Profile
Step 2: Click on “Security” and the rest is history.
You are not kidding about support being offline. —The Epik FAQ page is a 404. GL!
Epik account is extremely limited without 2FA enabled. They did this as a result of the hack.
IMG_4929.jpeg

IMG_4930.jpeg

Last edited:
•••
From my experience, you have to enable it inside your account through the security tab. Although SMS 2FA is not very secure, I think it's safer than Google Authenticator in terms of loss of access. My phone was lost a few months back and I had a tough time getting into the account without that specific device, since Google Authenticator is forever paired with that device only, you may have issues in the future if it is active in your account.

Presumably this is to enable the fast-transfer option out of Epik? If so, I would say do SMS 2FA temporarily. I am having issues staying signed in for more than a few minutes though so expect some delays if you are doing a lot of transfers out.

•••
•••
I wouldn't enable 2FA.

I had too many issues with it at Epik not working. @hawkeye

•••
I wouldn't enable 2FA.

Then you cant transfer out??!!
How do you transfer out epik without enabling 2FA.
Is it possible?!! Can someone let me know.

Just enable 2FA; why are you purposely nerfing ur acc?

Last edited:
•••
2FA would lock my account. Huge PIA.

You can transfer out w/o 2FA. You need to wait 5 days.

•••
You need to wait 5 days.
A fate worse than death.
Only transferring away from aliyun is worse; they make you wait the 7 full days.

I always “fast approve” out epik; my epik 2FA works well. Keeping it off; but forced to wait 5 days is awful. I cant.

Still great to know it’s possible, just is 5 days delayed.

Last edited:
•••
since Google Authenticator is forever paired with that device only
Since April this year it is possible to synchronize and use Google Authenticator 2FA codes on multiple devices.

•••
I wouldn't enable 2FA.

Thanks but, once I was able to use the 2FA, my (last/only) epik domain was at GD. Transfer started and finished within 3 hours. F waiting 5 days. ...and epik too!!

•••
I was able to transfer out without enabling 2FA

Cheers
Corey

•••
Would appreciate any knowledge on enabling 2fa at EPIK. There's no support, at least working, to get this info.

TIA.
It's newly required. Just to login, will send you a 4 digit code by text to be entered at login

•••
post deleted

Last edited:
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back