masterYES said:Thanks
More or less I think the same
More???
anthonysun said:What are you asking?
BTW, I also have Fact.bz, Seven.bz, SexToy.bz, John.bz and Emily.bz.
Also, to sell for the price, you will need to be persistent. Example, list the domain or auction the domain with a reserved price of mid $xxx. Eventually (6 months to several years), you will get that price.
Anthony
:gn:
masterYES said:Year, I understand ....
This domain now is on Sedo
Want to know what is cost of the domain as soon as didn't have expierence with .bz
anthonysun said:There are not too many worh mentioning .bz transactions during the past so it is hard to say, but good top keyword ones do have their values.
Anthony
:gn:
del.icio.us said:My appraisal for this name: $0 to Reg Fee
Len said:Good keyword .bz's are underated in my opinion! My most profitable parked domain is a .bz

