Y yawn New Member ★ 15 ★ Impact 0 Sep 21, 2008 250 views 4 replies #1 28,700,000 hits on google. Already had some guy email me asking to name a price (?) thank you.
Y yawn New Member ★ 15 ★ Impact 0 Sep 23, 2008 #2 NameBoy give me this output: Appraisal Value of enterprisepolicy.com - Dollar Value is $6029
Traveler Top Member VIP ★ 15 ★ Impact 1,189 Sep 23, 2008 #3 I would get your money back on this one, I don't think it is worth reg fee. If the email is not a domain evaluation scam then sell it imho.
I would get your money back on this one, I don't think it is worth reg fee. If the email is not a domain evaluation scam then sell it imho.
silveraden Established Member ★ 15 ★ Impact 42 Sep 23, 2008 #4 Its a very good domain and in very big niche.. couple of thousands..
Y yawn New Member ★ 15 ★ Impact 0 Sep 23, 2008 #5 @neo: it was a scam. but i don't think you're correct about worth. thanks