NameSilo

eNom push rule "clarification"

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

eSology

VIP Member
Impact
4
This was posted at WHT by an eNom employee. I am on the phone now with support and it looks like the below is the "new" change to the push rule.

A domain owner can push their domain to their own sub/parent accounts up to 2 times within a 7 day period.

A domain owner can push their domain to someone elses account 1 time every 7 days.

There is no limit to the number of domains pushed, just the amount of times that a particular domain can be pushed within a 7 day period.

Further clarification that I recieved on the phone. You can buy a domain for someone and immediately push it to a sub-account under your account. If it is getting pushed to an account outside of the parent structure it will need to wait the 7 days.

I keep hearing people ask why? I was told that this is to combat the credit card fraud issue that has been troublesome.
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
yes, thats probably true


i still dont understand why the rule got added
 
0
•••
Hmm.. I just registered a domain and pushed it outside my parent structure instantly with no problem...

Go figure?
 
0
•••
lol ! I say it's a good news :)

Thanks,
David.
 
0
•••
I never updated this thread but was told a few days after my original post that they lifted the "sub-account" rule and now you can register a domain and push anywhere but then the 7 days starts unless it's a sub-account then you can push one more time. I quit trying to leep tabs because just when I get the rules down pat they change them.
 
0
•••
I just remember ... "only one push within a 7-day period for any ONE domain", not sure if that's "technically" correct, but my 39-year old brain can only remember so much.
Weeeee.

:blink:
 
0
•••
Phew, For a second I thought I would be unable to get immediate push's from benson_twenty for regged domains.
 
0
•••
Originally posted by Darkfire001
Phew, For a second I thought I would be unable to get immediate push's from benson_twenty for regged domains.

Righto, he pushed those to me fine and they all worked like a charm! :tu:
No worries at all.

:bah:
 
0
•••
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back