Domain Empire

Enom Purchases BulkRegister

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I just received a reseller's email from eNom, minutes ago!

Very interesting!

Dear eNom Reseller,

We are excited to announce eNom, Inc., has completed the purchase of the business and operations of BulkRegister, LLC. The combined companies will surpass Network Solutions® to make eNom® the second-largest registrar in the world with over 6.8 million names under management.

BulkRegister® and eNom have each earned industry acclaim from high-volume domain name customers over the years. Both firms have shown a commitment to providing exceptional service and to building innovative tools to manage large portfolios of domains.

There will be no immediate changes to the eNom.com website, API, PDQ sites or the way in which you purchase and manage your domains. We have plans to gradually integrate some of BulkRegister's most popular features into eNom.com, and in the coming weeks we will keep you informed as we begin to enhance our new combined platform.

You can be assured of eNom's continuing commitment to offer the highest quality service and to stay on the cutting edge of domain portfolio management. Toward that end, we have just doubled our office space in Bellevue, Washington.

Of course we could not celebrate this exciting event without recognizing you, our loyal customer, for your years of patronage and support.

As always, your feedback is important to us, so as we begin to bring together eNom and BulkRegister we hope that you will take a moment to share your experiences and suggestions.

You are now a part of the second largest domain registrar in the world!

John Kane
VP Business Development
eNom Inc.

•••
Holy cow...smart move on enom's part. Thanks for the news!

•••
Noticed this in the news on my site and came to post... but you boys are quick, lol.

They've surpassed NetSol...

BELLEVUE, Wash.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--July 26, 2006--eNom, Inc. (www.enom.com), announced that it has completed the purchase of the business and operations of BulkRegister LLC. (www.bulkregister.com). Already one of the largest registrars in the world in terms of domain names under management, the addition of BulkRegister(R) gives eNom(R) an additional 1.5 million domain names, and 35,000 bulk membership customers. With more than 6.8 million domain names on its platform, the combined company is now the second-largest registrar in the world, surpassing Network Solutions(R), according to Name Intelligence(R) (www.nameintelligence.com).

Crazy.

•••
I think we are going to see a few more of these type acquisitions in the future. Dotster has already acquired several other older smaller registrars.

•••
•••
sold website to bulkregister

Phronesis said:
Interesting. I sold a website to Bulkregister.com earlier this year. Perhaps I should have held out for more. Meh.

You did? What was the name of the website?

Stephen Douglas
SuccessClick

•••
Domaining101.com

Btw, Domaining360.com is for sale too. :)

•••
Not happy with this, because the new owner of enom is not releasing expire enom domains (Extended RGP) and doin traffic testing on all domain dropped daily. Now they would also won't release good domain at bulkregister.com.
This sucks big time for individual domainer like us. All good names are goin to be taken away by enom.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back