D DSL Established Member ★ 20 ★ Impact 6 Sep 7, 2004 609 views 7 replies #1 Does anyone know where I go to pay with paypal in enom?
E eSology VIP Member VIP ★ 20 ★ Impact 4 Sep 8, 2004 #3 DSL said: Does anyone know where I go to pay with paypal in enom? Click to expand... Go under my enom and refill account. NH-Benjamin said: Nope....and eNom is bad fear them ;p Click to expand... A whole lot better than Directi based on your posts over at http://forums.webhosting.info
DSL said: Does anyone know where I go to pay with paypal in enom? Click to expand... Go under my enom and refill account. NH-Benjamin said: Nope....and eNom is bad fear them ;p Click to expand... A whole lot better than Directi based on your posts over at http://forums.webhosting.info
.edu VIP Member VIP ★ 20 ★ Impact 4 Sep 8, 2004 #4 DSL you must have a reseller account to do this. If that is the case then follow act's instructions. GL
DSL you must have a reseller account to do this. If that is the case then follow act's instructions. GL
.edu VIP Member VIP ★ 20 ★ Impact 4 Sep 8, 2004 #6 DSL said: Damn I dont Click to expand... DSL, if you want one, you can just request one on one of these threads. $8.95 reseller accounts grow on trees around here and there are lots of trees around.
DSL said: Damn I dont Click to expand... DSL, if you want one, you can just request one on one of these threads. $8.95 reseller accounts grow on trees around here and there are lots of trees around.
Mark Hi :)VIP Member VIP Large Portfolio ★ 20 ★ Impact 198 Sep 8, 2004 #7 I think you can now use the "Virtual Credit Card" through paypal ~ Seen it in another post around here somewhere ....
I think you can now use the "Virtual Credit Card" through paypal ~ Seen it in another post around here somewhere ....
T theparrot Established Member ★ 20 ★ Impact 9 Sep 8, 2004 #8 well thats easy enough to fix.... just follow the link in my signature, lol