IT.COM

eNom Help

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Hey,

After a few months of computer trouble i am back, unfortunetly i have lost the username and password to my 3 main domain names.

I bought them via a reseller, and now they are gone and can't help.

So i know i now need to login using eNom, however i cannot remember my username or password.

I have tried sending them emails, both reseller and eNom, i have also guessed things and looked through archives but no look.

How can i resolve this problem?

I am on the whois and the reseller is traceable but i cant get anywhere,

thanks

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Who's the reseller that your account is with? You would probably have to give them a call anyways as I doubt they would provide the information to you through email for security measures. It'd be too easy to get another's password if all you had to do was send them an email and tell them you lost the password. If you had a security question on the account then you will probably have to provide that when you call or another means of verification that you're the account holder.

If your attempts fail with the reseller then I would give eNom a call directly and explain the situation to them. Best of luck with getting getting your account information, hopefully it's soon. :tu:

Chris :talk:

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back