IT.COM

eNom.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

RJ

Domain BuyerTop Member
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Review

needs improvement, but overall a decent registrar

•••
Review

Enom is an excellent registrar if you have hundreds of domains to manage and maintain and want great value for money.

An ideal fit for the pro domainer who wants a no-nonsense management interface that lets you check and efficiently manage hundreds of domains in a few simple steps.

Support is excellent, especially if you hold an ETP (Enom Technology Partner) account. Enom will assign an account representative to personally service your needs.

Cons:

Features can be improved, the 2 most pressing ones are;

1. High security service option
2. Expiring date consolidation

•••
Review

Really like Enom... Dont however like the new site interface...

But aside from that, cool....

•••
very good

Great registrar, they seem to power many popular resellers. Their interface is a little clunky

•••
Nice experience with Enom

Well, Enom is my first registrar when I first time buy domain. The price are cheap enough for reseller. It has easy user interface. The most feature that I like is free push to another enom account. Unlike another registrar, Enom don't put advertising when you push your domain. Yea, security issue needs to be improved.

•••
Good Register

eNom is good for the big time domain resellers, but for small domainers, the features are not amazing, and the prices are ok. I would prefer one of their resellers, such as NameCheap.

•••
Simply the best!

Enom is both easy to use and a great value. I would have given Interface a 10, but eNom has reciently changed thier layout to use dropdown menus which I don't really like.

•••
Most popular

Probably the most popular resellers registrar of all time. they make it very easy to push and transfer domains. Interface is fairly simplistic, but easy to use. Almost everyone in the domain business has an enom account.

•••
Review

Resellers registrar of choice. Easy to use, cutting edge of domain registrar platform

•••
An Excellent Registrar for Resellers

I have a handful of names with enom. I generally register with GoDaddy because I'm a cheap bastid'.

eNom's infrastructure is first class. I've never had a technical issue with eNom and that alone is reason enough to pay a few dollars more (Spaghetti Western fan, I am) to register with them all the time, but, alas, I am a cheap bastid'!

I was actually paying retail for my .CN names over @ eNom for a while, until a NamePros member enlightened me to the fact that you only need to deposit $200 to become a reseller with them. I was under the impression that you had to deposit thousands in order to become an eNom reseller; needless to say, I became a reseller toute suite! Since becoming a reseller, I've used them quite a bit more these days, though I still have a bias towards GoDaddy (you know why.)

In summary, eNom is an excellent registrar with competitive pricing for their resellers. If they can find a way to undersell GoDaddy for the vast majority of TLD's, I think eNom could easily become the undisputed king of the domain registrars.

AmCy

•••
Good features, Good price, Reliable

I have about 600 domains with enom, one with as many as 800 subdomains, all features most people ever need (instant DNS updating, e-mail forwarding, small web hosting for held domains etc). For the extra 1$ over the cheapest domains its well worth it purely to use their reliable diverse DNS servers.

Alan

•••
Review

Great registrar, Great features. Next to Godaddy in my eyes!

•••
Best overall, fastest propagation of any service

If you want to change a your DNS, it's fast with Enom. I like Enom the best of all Registrars I have used. Way better than Godaddy.

•••
One of my favorites.

One of my favorites.

•••
Review

Top Flight in all categories IMO!

I have over 25 subaccounts at Enom

great customer service and only a phone call away for emergencies or discrepancies!

instant updates for dns

club drop is nice feature, catch a name and it's right there in your account!
no need to do transfers from wacky registrars that don't speak english or hold your domains hostage!

Love em!

•••
closed my account with fraud charge, all domain were lost

This happened about 3-4 years ago. I had reseller account with enom, regged aprox 30 domains for myself and my clients. I used my CC, then CC of my wife to refill enom acc with money, domains was registered with false information in whois - domains was mostly adult, all adult stuff is still not legal here in Russia, no whois protectuion were available at that time. Enom locked my account (and all client's subaccounts) with a credit card fraud charge, I tried to email and phone them, offered to send my and wife's ID's to prove that i used legitimate cards to refill account - they answered a couple of times with 'please wait etc' , then just stopped answering my emails, situation was not resolved. Domains were still alive, but i could not change DNS and could not renew or transfer them (registrar lock) - so I (and my clients) lost all domains when they expired.

•••
Excellent!

10/10, eNom just can't be beaten, IMHO!

•••
Great registrar, Great features One Of My Favourites

•••
Great Registrar

Great Registrar, and very good interface => Great!

•••
Great

I get all my domains from enom :)

•••
Review

I was never notified/e-mailed that one of my domains was expiring tho my reg/admin contact is correct. Enom renewed/hold my domain without my authorization. My VISA was always declined when paying tho I have a very good bank/credit record. There's nothing special about this registrar IMHO.

•••
Great customer service.

Great customer service.

•••
Excellent value and superior features

I use eNom Inc. as my primary domain registrar and they have superior features and service as well as competitive pricing.

•••
Best

I use them to manage almost 1k names and I think they are a great registrar! Tons of features!

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back