Dynadot

Enom $6.95 limited edition

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
there are a number of Enom $6.95 limited edition
for sale here, other forums and even in ebay.

i just want to know whether there is a gurantee
from enom that that status will not change?

will have to buy/sell a lot to justified amount spent!!

highly interested but........

comments welcome

thanks

:lala:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
The ETP can change prices whenever they want so you should make sure you get a reputable ETP. Make sure you look at the .us and the .biz prices too. Some resellers give you $6.95 for .com, .net & .org then dick you on everything else.

•••
ETP??what, the reseller?

•••
Originally posted by redhippo
ETP??what, the reseller?
ETP=Enom Technology Partner in other words the reseller yes.

•••
Also, if you purchase someone else's previously-active enom account, then enom has the option to cancel the account on the grounds that the original agreement was between enom and someone else. Technically, such accounts are not transferrable.

•••
QUOTE]Originally posted by armstrong
Also, if you purchase someone else's previously-active enom account, then enom has the option to cancel the account on the grounds that the original agreement was between enom and someone else. Technically, such accounts are not transferrable. [/QUOTE]

then whats all this selling of enom a/c's on NP then ? are these brand NEW subs reseller?[ HOW do I check if they are already activated??? before enom excercise the option to axe me??D-:

•••
The thing is, I haven't seen enom exercise this option on anyone, probably because it will result in lost business. But the've done this before (implementing absurd changes to their system overnight), so it is possible for this to happen. And when it does, you won't be able to do a thing about it since enom does not have a contract with you.

Someone informed me that there are indeed $6.95 reseller accounts that were created before enom changed their rules, and that these acounts should be exempt from any price changes because they represent an agreement between you and the one who created the reseller account. While this may be true, the problem is: how can you tell the difference?

Last edited:
•••
:| beats me? precisely my question. is it worth the risk? so to say?

i am further confused by this:...

$8.14 Retail Account - $20 Setup Fee No Initial Account Refill Needed

$8.45 Retail Account - $12 Setup Fee
No Initial Account Refill Needed

Free $8.95 Reseller Account - Requires Account Refill of $100

Free $8.85 Retail Account - No Initial Account Refill Needed

wouldnt the 8.85 be a better deal than the 8.95, cheaper and NO refill?

D-:

•••
Retail won't let you create sub-accounts. If you don't need sub-accounts, then an 8.85 retail account is better, yes.

If you can settle for retail, then check with NP user kohashi. He recently created an $8.50 retail account for me, free!

•••
retail account cant access enom api and club drop.

•••
Originally posted by armstrong
Retail won't let you create sub-accounts. If you don't need sub-accounts, then an 8.85 retail account is better, yes.

If you can settle for retail, then check with NP user kohashi. He recently created an $8.50 retail account for me, free!

that's clearer now; but wouldnt this be a better deal on the long run?:
$8.14 Retail Account - $20 Setup Fee No Initial Account Refill Needed

Originally posted by NeonHQ
retail account cant access enom api and club drop.
this the other negative...thanks neon

•••
If you wanted to purchase a $6.95 eNom account from someone on a forum or a website like ebay, what is a ballpark estimate of the going rate at this time?

•••
•••
Originally posted by NeonHQ
Probably $360 - $400

Yea I agree with Neon, you will rarely find one cheaper than that.

•••
hmm..thats seems to be the currents market rate?...anyoffer for $350...PM me thanks

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back