Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain englandattorney.com

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Impact
66
Any ideas on an appraisal?

Phil :hehe:
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Not really a term we use in blighty. Reg fee sorry
 
0
•••
pastaboy said:
Not really a term we use in blighty. Reg fee sorry
Not british myself, from my time living in England, no one calls themselves an attorney. Barrister or solicitor (and maybe to a lesser degree, lawyer) are normally the terms used. I would agree with the above appraisal for this reason. Regfee.
 
0
•••
the buyer paid 300K down and the balance is due in 30 days. In 30 days Ill tranfer the name, which was the agreement.

My point is that the reason I never join these type of forums is because I am the only one ever selling names. When I do get a big sale, I get demeaned for it and a thousand threads about how stupid my buyer rmust have been. I guess It's hard and it hurts my feelings sometimes but the hurt seems to go away when i step out on the porch of my million dollar home and overlook the lake from the comfort of my hottub.

then I hear the roar of an H1. It must be my wife returning from Gene Juarez.

It seems like everyone else just talks about them. I sell them.

800K was good, but he wants to battle paypal and wanted the name.

And that totally stupid purchase of pokersforum.com for 100.00? Just wait until I post the check im getting for that.

Phil


Now why would you need an appraisal from people like us. You Are The Name Pro That Sells. The rest of us - we are just Turkeys who talk about them.

Anyway appraisal for EnglandAttorney.com?

:imho: If you paid $100,000 for it in 1999 it could be worth $500,000 by now.

Buy yourself a new Hummer and Hot tub
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back