Dynadot

.ai ENGAGE.AI sells for approx 87 K USD today in the Expired AI monthly auction

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Prediction.ai also went for over 30 K USD

I tried to get about 5 .AI domains --- but I folded my cards after the bids exceeded my limits so I picked up none
:(

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I'd be interested to see if the buyer pays $87k for engage.ai.

Last edited:
•••
I could see engage.com picking up this domain, but that's a crazy price IMO.

•••
I am most curious as to why did the owners let all these single word .ai domains expire, the hype and the big sales have been here for a while, even wholesaling could fetch some decent cash in many cases.

•••
I'd be interested to see if the buyer pays $87k for engage.ai.
You need to have the money in your account before you can even bid on these domains in the .AI expired auctions.

I raised my bid, and I received a message to add 2500 USD to my account in order to bid this amount. One way to keep the shills and fake bidders away.

•••
I am most curious as to why did the owners let all these single word .ai domains expire, the hype and the big sales have been here for a while, even wholesaling could fetch some decent cash in many cases.
Companies go bankrupt. People go bankrupt, die or forget or can't pay renewal fees. Things happen.

•••
Waiting for the right end-user for mine: Entirely(.)ai

Last edited:
•••
You need to have the money in your account before you can even bid on these domains in the .AI expired auctions.

I raised my bid, and I received a message to add 2500 USD to my account in order to bid this amount. One way to keep the shills and fake bidders away.
How much would they need to have?

Last edited:
•••
How much would they need to have?
I assume you must have the available funds in your account or a bank account before you can make a bid that exceeds the amount you have in your account.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back