Dynadot

various End user domain name sales - Expomobilia.com sold for €27,500...

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Arpit131

Top Member
Impact
Several companies buy “matching” domain names.

Sedo had a fairly slow sales week over the U.S holiday, handling 416 domain name transactions for about $1 million.

Here are some of the end user sales:

Expomobilia.com €27,500 – Expomobilia AG, which uses the domain name Expomobilia.ch.

Visco.de €18,000 – the domain now forwards to Visco.cc, an internet infrastructure company.

P7.co $15,000 – P7 Fitness in the UK.

StudyAway.com $14,000 – the whois record is private but it resolves to a page with a Study Away logo, noting that it’s in beta.

InControl.com $13,000 – In Control, a compliance auditing technology company in Australia. It uses the domain name InControl.com.au.

NFsports.com £9,999 – RhinoCo Fitness is starting a new gym concept.

FusionWorld.com $6,500 – a company in Denmark called Fusion.

BusCamper.com €4,000 – RV company REIMO continues to buy product domain names.

GHWgroup.com $3,999 – Supplements company Great HealthWorks, Inc., bought a shorter version of its domain.

MonumentStore.com $3,750 – House of Urns, LLC in Illinois.

Tackle.direct $2,500 – eCommerce Outdoors. The company owns the site at TackleDirect.com, so this may have been a defensive purchase. It forwards to TackleDirect.com.

Earth.science $2,500 – Earth.org GmbH, which calls its main site the “Open Culture Project.”

Complete list is available here

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Thanks for the list!
Do you know if there's any way to find how many of these were auctions?

•••
Always appreciate the opportunity to review substantive end user sales.

•••
StudyAway.com is worth the money.

•••
I think what was interesting for me was (tackle.direct & earth.science)

•••
Do you know if there's any way to find how many of these were auctions?

Unfortunately, I haven't yet found any website that lists all the domains sold via auction.

•••
Unfortunately, I haven't yet found any website that lists all the domains sold via auction.

That is very unfortunate. That could be a good niche website to develop. Wonder where you could get such information.

•••
Not a big fan of nTLDs, but I will always agree with buying a matching domain if the latter word of your business is a nTLD (tackle.direct)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back