Dynadot

status-monitor Encrypt domain name button

NameSilo
Watch

alcy

Top Member
Impact
hi Eric. just wondering since about 90% of np members encrypt their names when posting sales.. offers.. new regs... new purchases.. or whatever else..

can your tech people come up with a button in editor... such that when we highlight the name or alrertinativley click button before typing name and then hit it again after we're done typing, your system will automatically completely encrupt this name in some very cool way impossible for engines to make it out etc..

I am not saying this only to save people 10secs of their time to do it themselves.. though obviously 10secs per member, 100 times a day, times say 365 days stills ads up to much more than a 1 hour job for yoru techs..
but I'm also sayting this so that this ecryption can become as universalized as possible.. and we can avoid ugly encryptions that are hard to read sometimes etc..

I mean it even gets to thge point where some peopleo actually upload foto of their name to ensure 100% encryption

thanks for listening.

Related: Why these slashes?

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
+1

also good for n00bs to forum who do not know they should encrypt then they revealed a name without knowing the edit limits

and for if I forget : smile :

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back