IT.COM

domain CLOSED

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Which one is best?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • AutoCon.com

votes
    8.1%
  • xRed.com

votes
    43.2%
  • GreenSkills.com

votes
    13.5%
  • vBig.com

votes
    27.0%
  • Up.biz

votes
    8.1%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

EmpireNames.com

Founder @ Rooted.com Previously Empire NamesTop Member
Impact
Hi Guys.
We acquired 5 Names this month.
Vote for best name ;) along with comments :)

Thanks
Riz M

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
vBig is clear - Very Big. So, vBig.com is my number one pick among the list. xRed.com and GreenSkills.com could share the second spot, while AutoCon.com comes third in my own opinion.

AutoCon.com could have easily be the number one due to the clear market niche. However, I am struggling to see justification with Auto and Con.

•••
vBig is clear - Very Big. So, vBig.com is my number one pick among the list. xRed.com and GreenSkills.com could share the second spot, while AutoCon.com comes third in my own opinion.

AutoCon.com could have easily be the number one due to the clear market niche. However, I am struggling to see justification with Auto and Con.

i bought autocon mainly bcz of this is huge name in space of auto conference
its short for Auto Conference and already alot of events happening all over the world with this term.

•••
Hi Guys.

Thanks
Riz M

Where the heck your find these domains from? Good job. I wish i could on focus on domaining. Hold on let me quit my job. Just kidding. :xf.wink:

•••
i bought autocon mainly bcz of this is huge name in space of auto conference
its short for Auto Conference and already alot of events happening all over the world with this term.
Obviously I didn't search that keywords :xf.grin::xf.grin::xf.grin:

From what I have seen so far, AutoCon.com is the shortest and best name you can get for that niche. Some of the existing sites that promotes Auto Conferences are on the long versions and even on .something else. (y)(y)

Is anyone of them a hand registration?

•••
Where the heck your find these domains from? Good job. I wish i could on focus on domaining. Hold on let me quit my job. Just kidding. :xf.wink:
haha i am 24/7 hunting infact my wife confirmed i was sleeping and talking about buying & selling domains during sleep what a life lol

•••
Obviously I didn't search that keywords :xf.grin::xf.grin::xf.grin:

From what I have seen so far, AutoCon.com is the shortest and best name you can get for that niche. Some of the existing sites that promotes Auto Conferences are on the long versions and even on .something else. (y)(y)

Is anyone of them a hand registration?
i dont do handreg usually but just started this month to test waters but i dont think i will have success in handreg :)

Note : none of above is handeg :)

•••
Some great names, congrats. Though Redx would be slightly better Xred stands out for me. The possible use cases are endless, nice empty vessel brand. Moreover red means "network" in Spanish so you cannot go wrong with this one.

How do you come with these for acquisition?

•••
Some great names, congrats. Though Redx would be slightly better Xred stands out for me. The possible use cases are endless, nice empty vessel brand. Moreover red means "network" in Spanish so you cannot go wrong with this one.

How do you come with these for acquisition?
We keep buying names all month but we select our top notch names of month and list them in appraisal section to know which one is winner just for fun :)

•••
XRed is leading followed by vBig
need more votes guys :)

•••
I like XRED

Could be used as an Extended Reality (XR) Education site.

•••
Hi Guys.

Thanks
Riz M

These are ok.
AutoCon.com
Up.biz

•••
Vbig.com
Xred.com
Autocon.com
Greenskills.com
Up.biz

•••
•••
Looking for more votes guys

•••

I agree.

vBig is a great name.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back