Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Emoticons

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

captainmk

Established Member
Impact
0
To be honest the emoticons suck. The smiley emoticon looks like an evil face. The grin emoticon looks like a laugh emoticon and the sad emoticon looks like an angry and upset emoticon....and etc

Any chance for new ones?
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Thanks for the suggestion!

:D
 
0
•••
You might think that if you don't visit or use them often but when you're a regular poster like me, you get kinda attached to them. Their badness is actually good, like a bad 80's movie, it gets better over time! :p

I'm sure there'd be a backlash if these emoticons were changed or removed. We love our smilies! :yell: :blink: 8-X
 
0
•••
I agree with B33R.

captainmk, you will soon get used to them. ;)
 
0
•••
captainmk said:
the sad emoticon looks like an angry and upset emoticon
The sad one looks upset? :(
 
1
•••
captainmk said:
To be honest the emoticons suck.
Yeah first time i thought the same, but in time i got used to them and now i really like them :D

:guilty:
 
0
•••
Emoticons should be multicolored, not grey scale pics.
If possible keep the default ones :)
 
0
•••
I'd rather keep with the current emoticons. They match the forum well and also unique to NamePros.

And there are some cool ones :laugh: :cy: :great:


:imho:
 
0
•••
antman.ws said:
I'd rather keep with the current emoticons. They match the forum well and also unique to NamePros.

And there are some cool ones :laugh: :cy: :great:


:imho:

I agree these ones are great :alien: :hearts: :notme: :tu:
 
0
•••
They look fine to me :D. I would hate to see those cute little greyscale faces dissapear :D
 
0
•••
I like them the way they are. They're neutral and fit into the site's theme, rather than bright yellow smiley faces. :wave:
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back