Dynadot

domain Eminingpool.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Impact
Hi guys iv just recently got into Altcoin mining and was looking around godaddy and managed to hand reg this domain name, i think its got potential ? what are your views ?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I'm not a fan of the e in front but it's not bad for development. If you are serious about developing a site dedicated to altcoin mining then you need a better name. If you are just dabbling in it, then you can use the name you have for sure.

•••
If you want to get into this great exciting mining industry maybe you should try to get a better domain as this one doesn't do justice,

I'm not trying to hack your post and i love the "coin" domains i have virtualminingcoin for sale on flippa ;) included with 5 more .coms ........ again not trying to hack your post i just think that you can do better.....

•••
Thanks for your input, i also added Eminingpools.com, Scryptminingpools.com and Scryptminingpools.co.uk

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back