NameSilo

Embed Images And Videos

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

Dave_Z

Electrifying GuyTop Member
Impact
394
I've seen some vBulletin forums allow this: embed images or videos in one's posts. That way, it'll actually show it in the post rather than as an attachment or link to another site.

Don't know if that's been suggested before. I kind of thought that'd be a nitfy feature around here.
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
:hi:

I think perhaps it should be allowed / offered for a reasonable fee (due to additional bandwidth charges) ... in NP$'s, IMHO. :$: :talk:

Just my two sense,
Jeff B-)
 
0
•••
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back