Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Richard Reeves

Established Member
Impact
100% Email Processing site making $50-$75 per day of pure passive income

Whenever New Subscriber Sign Up in the site , $25 will directly hit your Paypal Id

Right now the Site has crossed 4000 Members
The business can be fully operated from anywhere internationally
Interested buyers can Bid Here or PM me

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Recieved 2 Offers in PM
Still Taking Offers

Last edited:
•••
...Whenever New Subscriber Sign Up in the site , $25 will directly hit your Paypal Id...
Care to elaborate on how this works exactly?
Any recurring income from the existing 4000 members?

•••
Please provide proof of income and proof of traffic with domain name clearly shown within 24 hours.

Thank you.

•••
•••
•••
Looks like MLM scheme?

Are you the original creator of that whole thing (the system not only the website)?

•••
I have seen this sorta "business model" before, I use the term business model VERY loosely here.

Op, please correct me if I am wrong but this basically involves the person who buys ur product for $25 is given an "info" pack with swipe emails and all of that to basically sell the exact same thing that they just paid for to other people.

Last edited:
•••
hence the question, cause reminded me exactly to that stuff.. first seen by me around 2005 or so

•••
hence the question, cause reminded me exactly to that stuff.. first seen by me around 2005 or so

Lol, yeah I saw it way back in the early 2000's as well...I was one of the suckers who fell for it.. except it was not done on a website it was an advert in a job site or gumtree or something like that and you had to make payment to their back account and send them proof of payment then they would email you this mystery info pack....hahaha as u can imagine I was not a happy camper when I got my info pack.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back