NameSilo
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Miro Baranasic

Established Member
Impact
Hi guys,

Can you recommend me some good and cheap email provider? First I use GoDaddy Office 365, and after GoDaddy Workspace Webmail. I'm not happy with their service, mails go to spam mail and currently my Workspace Webmail it´s not working properly. This also happened before with their Office 365.

Thanks.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Since I do outbound marketing it's crucial to me that email works well on the US market.

•••
Namecheap is not that bad, 10 bucks per year. But by default their spam filters are too strict, you need to contact their support to ajust them.

•••
google suite or previously known as google apps
if you want to use it for long term and cheaper i could give you a hint :xf.wink: pm me for this hint

Last edited:
•••
I have the domain registered at GoDaddy, do I need transfer the domain to Namecheap? Can I create company mail with google suite?

•••
Experiences with Hostgator?

•••
Google suite from Name.com 50% off for first year.

•••
I have the domain registered at GoDaddy, do I need transfer the domain to Namecheap?
No, you just need to ajust your CNAME and MX records to send all emails to namecheap. My domain is regged with Namesilo and it works fine.

Last edited:
•••
I have the domain registered at GoDaddy, do I need transfer the domain to Namecheap? Can I create company mail with google suite?
No!
Namecheap uses open exchange platform you ma search for the same service to other providers as well
I use Namecheap email. For normal personal email usage is good.

•••
Rackspace. I use the cheapest package, $10/month for 10 accounts. Top notch

•••
Thanks, I have a website with the domain, so I need to buy website hosting in which is included email hosting. Hostgator or IPage?

•••
Thanks, I have a website with the domain, so I need to buy website hosting in which is included email hosting. Hostgator or IPage?
You can host your own emails if you want. Hosting providers have pre-installed email apps in the cpanel, like roundcube etc.

•••
If you're serious about your email, forget about most companies who offer shared hosting as their main product. They tend to have bad ip reputation (lots of domains using the same ip, leaks in misconfigurations of websites resulting in spam, etc.) which results in your email hitting a lot of spam filters.

Look into mailchannels (quite expensive) or a reseller. Suddenly you'll realise why outbound wasn't working for you before ;)

As mentioned before GSuite is solid as well, and affordable. Bottomline, avoid shared hosting and go for an email provider. Email delivery should be left to the experts. Trust me, you'll know the difference!

•••
•••
Forget Hostgator and other junk hosters. You can host the site anywhere, but for emails their solutions are not good. You need either Google, or Rackspace, or Zoho (they are free and i havent tried them, but reviews are good).

•••
no need, website could be set through A record or CNAME, while email could be set through MX record. You could use web hosting on ipage and use email hosting on another company

•••
I have web hosting at GoDaddy, can I use Google or Rackspace with mic. outlook? I would like to have send later option...

•••
•••
@IMEZI which email hosting do you suggest me?

•••
@IMEZI which email hosting do you suggest me?
As i told you previously, use google suite (previously known as google apps)
There is no company could challenge quality and stability of google email (gmail), i used it for more than 8 years without problem

•••
I use Rackspace e-mail for anything that I actually care about in my business. Like someone else commented above, it's actually pretty affordable.

•••
I use Rackspace e-mail for anything that I actually care about in my business. Like someone else commented above, it's actually pretty affordable.

let say 10$ per month is equal to 120$ per year, how bout pay 1200$ for 10 years?
compare it with pay 100$ and use it without any other monthly fee, you were on BEP on the first year.

Last edited:
•••
let say 10$ per month is equal to 120$ per year, how bout pay 1200$ for 10 years?
compare it with pay 100$ and use it without any other monthly fee, you were on BEP on the first year.
What's your point? $1200 over a 10 year period is peanuts considering e-mail is probably the primary mode of communication for many operating websites and selling domains.

•••
Hey,
greetings.

Must use Hostgator. This is cheap email provider I ever used.

•••

@UXela - thanks for the free advertising.
However > I kindly suggest that only users that are already familiar with the G Suite / Google Apps and know what a grandfathered legacy account is and what advantages it has should contact me about getting such account.
It is really complicated to explain everything if the user is not familiar with the concept. With you it all went fine (and cheap for you :) ) because you already know what the services are.

Don't get me wrong - I appreciate your kind recommendation - I only want to state that this service is not for everybody.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back