Dynadot

ElectronicWar.com ... Worth developing ???

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Please give your comments whether " ElectronicWar.com " is worth developing ???

Regards.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
ElectronicWar.com could be (from what I'm guessing) a website comparing different electronic hardware. Like prices of computers, TV's, Radios, MP3 Players, etc. Basically anything electronical.

With the right scripts, the right help, it could develop into a nice domain. But the domain name itself is kinda long though :-/

•••
difinately .....develop it

•••
Quite an unique name you have there! Great site for comparing prices or electronic reviews. Narrow down the content of your site and don't get too broad at first. Good luck!

•••
yea, I think its worth developing, but of course it should pertain to the domain name.

•••
Yeah. If the site idd not pertain to the domain, then it wouldn't make any sense now would it? LoL... but yeah, definately develop it!

•••
electronic war... comparing electronic products (as mentioned above).. or a site about modern warfare (electronics, etc.)... farfetched but could go with MMORPGs and even as a clan site, other wargames portal and such...

•••
"electronic war" sounds like a cool movie title!

•••
LoL, It really does also sound like a movie title now that I think of it.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back