Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain ElectricZap.com ElectricZapper.com

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

VectorMan

New Member
Impact
0
Please appraise ElectricZap.com and ElectricZapper.com

I'm thinking a tazer company would like these.
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Hi @VectorMan,

I believe ElectricZapper.com is the easier sell. I would price them both between $500-$1000+ dependent on how long you want to hold them. I also think marketing to companies that sell Bug Zappers would be more applicable.

Good luck!
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

More data. Your data. See what is new
Major update
We have made a number of features available to provide sellers more data for their domains and inquiries, and greater access to the data...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back