Dynadot

budget: above $50 Electricity Profiler App for Android (Usage - Govt of India Undertaking --- For Fast Printouts)

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

LowPage TeaJit

Established Member
Impact
I require a Android App developer to calculate the Electricity Voltage fluctuations matters around the sunlight time and put in fields like time of wakeup of girls/women in 4 Metro Cities of India during daytime.... Put into the fields like Reverse matters of spinning the electrical magnetic atomic moments to calculate Electricity fluctuations, more could be resistance within the electronic devices like Washing Machines and Fridge Wiring....

Put this field as input box and then ask for fresh details on next page of Android App like Fraud people employed in private Insurance companies trying to stop sales of Home Appliances.... Can you also link this to returns of Energy Sector Equity Market of India, USA(Washington, New York, California, Texas, Houston House Area, Florida, and Japan Equity Markets)????
Yay! some small images of toys available on amazon which could be used to increase sales in India (4 Metro Cities)... Also put in the field about reaction of capacitors and resistors internal illumination effects onto the Digital Displays of the Home Appliance devices????

This project will a popcorn venture of Govt of India Undertaking to eleminate movies theaters stopage ----- water trolleys like White Girls and movies ticketing startup being a thing which few are using with selective brain usage powerness and flow drawing of complex revolutions of washing machine tubs or drumpet bands ... Here I am mentioning startup - - --- bookmyshow.com

I am ready to pay $75 to $150 if someone could develop this kind of Android App and rank it on Play Store also...

I will then hire the person for in-special delivery of 10 KG rice per week to the Houses in big4 cities of India. You will just have to reply emails which I will Forward on Google Spreadsheet with simple numbers to enter per week...
Reply me in the message fast with full details.... How you will develop the App and the nature of earlier Apps developed by you on Android OS for Google Play Store....

It will be better if you have ability and full knowledge of programming lines to use in the Android App as per description mentioned above...

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back