Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain Egsie.com

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

lankstinooks

Established Member
Impact
7
Would be interested to hear your opinion. Thank You.

Egsie.com
 
Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I don’t like it due to Etsy & Efty...too familiar ...pick another 5 word domain
 
0
•••
Thank you for answering. That’s a good point and I completely get it. The situation is that I get to own that domain and won't use it myself so I was wondering if there is a possibility that it is worth something. I understand that an ambitious new company would not look at it because of the similarity but I was wondering if it might attract the attention of smaller starters that are looking for a short pleasant name.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back