IT.COM

Effective Link Building|High PR Contextual Edu Profile+ Blog Comment|Amazing Results!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

alzan7

Established Member
Impact
Backlink Service - High PR Edu Profile Link

EDU Backlink
The first and foremost thing we all do to optimize our websites is link building. We can find various link building strategies. However edu backlinks building is considered as the best of link building. Edu backlinks are very precious and they can help us rank in Google for any keyword we want to rank for…But they are extremely HARD to find.. This is one technique that has been tried and tested by the many SEO gurus and that is working time and time again, in every niche.

✔ 50 High PR Edu Profile Links (edu wiki & Gov) Done Manually
✔ 200 Social Bookmarking
✔ Price $6
✔ Turn around time is 1-3 Days

Payment via paypal
To know paypal id us, please contact us

Details We need from you:
Paypal Transaction ID
1 URLs =
Up to 4 Keywords =
Email ID for Communication & Report Submission

For more information please PM or contact us, email powerbestseo(at)gmail.com

TESTIMONY​
I took the first review copy. Alzan did the work as advertised and it took only a day for the submissions. He was very fast to reply to my PM. The links are from forum profiles on .edu sites. This means they should be treated with higher priority by the pagerank algorithm. It is too early to tell how effective they are but for the price I believe it's the fastest way to have a new site indexed on big G.

BTW my site was already indexed but brand new.

I am happy to recommend alzan for this service and will order more again in a near future.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
We have 2 review copies available. $3 off from the above package

•••
I took the first review copy. Alzan did the work as advertised and it took only a day for the submissions. He was very fast to reply to my PM. The links are from forum profiles on .edu sites. This means they should be treated with higher priority by the pagerank algorithm. It is too early to tell how effective they are but for the price I believe it's the fastest way to have a new site indexed on big G.

I am happy to recommend alzan for this service and will order more again in a near future.

Last edited:
•••

Thank you for your review. Glad to hear you are satisfied with my services and look forward to doing further work with you.

•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back