NameSilo

domain Effect of adsense ban on domain value - kuurr.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Alpha Domains

Impact
Hi everyone. I am new in domaining business. I recently came across two good domains (which I can't tell here before registering). Estibot appraisal showed $140 and $480. On checking, I found that they are banned by google adsense. How much will this affect their value if I list them on auctions?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I guess no one check for adsense ban for domains.

•••
Really? Everywhere I read, it was written that you should always check for adsense ban. Agreed it is not so important for us, but it might be important for the end-users.

•••
For an end user it is a problem for sure....It's probably best to avoid these two domains IMO.

Wont be right for you to sell them on to an end user knowing they are adsense banned (Unless you make the buyer fully aware of it)

•••
I have had names that were banned. Good old whypark days. I did contact google and had 1 unbanned.
What site do people use most to check and see if a name is banned from adsense? I have had sites say banned and others not banned at same time.

•••
There are a few options...

www.bannedcheck.com/
checkadsenseban.com
www.bannedornot.com/

I'm sure there a loads and loads more.....

•••
Lol. That's exactly my case. One domain is showing banned on both checkadsenseban (.) com and isbanned (.) com. But the other is banned according to one and not banned on other.

•••
@MasterOfMyDomains did you eventually sell the banned domains? Do you think their price suffered because of the ban?

•••
Guys, The best site you should ever check for Adsense ban is http://ctrlq.org/sandbox
The reason is that many a times other websites doesn't give proper results whether they are really banned or not.

go check out http://ctrlq.org/sandbox
Enter your url. If you see ads, then its not banned..If there are no ads, then it is banned...

Last edited:
•••
•••
Sorry all appraisals must have one domain in title and thread. You have 24 hours to post one domain in title and thread.

Thank you for understanding.

•••
Okay @Amanda.
Please appraise kuurr.com
(this is not the original domain to which I was referring to, but this is also being shown as banned by adsense)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back