Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain eEvalue.com

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bizza

Established Member
Impact
2
Nice?
Any potential?
Appraise please! :)
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
reg fee imo...

eevalue.com, It looks like a typo
 
0
•••
I was thinking more along the lines of evalutaion (eg, RealEstate, Cars, etc) over the net.

But thanks for your opinion.
Any other opinions?
 
0
•••
Biz
nice name
Do you want to sale it?
 
0
•••
I find it quite reg fee too.
 
0
•••
staskul said:
Biz
nice name
Do you want to sale it?

Sure buddy... PM me for an offer if you like.
Cheers! ;)
 
0
•••
it's eevalue.com ... it really makes no sense :( sorry... I would say reg fee
 
0
•••
e=electronic
evalue=speaks for itself! or look up a dictionary! :hehe:

People could come to the site for evaluation needs!
The "e" is a well known add-on in web terminology.
But I'm not the expert here! :alien:
 
0
•••
the name is oki. probably low XX
 
0
•••
Biz
I can buy it for 250 $NP
 
0
•••
ok regfee to very low $xx
 
0
•••
staskul said:
Biz
I can buy it for 250 $NP

Thanks for the offer buddy!
I will contact you tomorrow... I really have to go now!
Looks like a sale to me for now, but I don't know how much $'s that is either!
1NP$=$?
Cheers! almost...:sold:
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back