Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Editable PDF to prestashop

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

shock

Established Member
Impact
0
I have a basic design that converting to a theme.

I can supply editable PDF or HTML/CSS files of the design ready to be converted to a PrestaShop theme.

Happy to use v1.3 or v1.4 of PrestaShop.

Please pm prices.

Would need the theme completed ASAP.
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I think you mean PSD not PDF
 
0
•••
No the file was created in illustrator and saved as a PDF.
 
0
•••
Anybody interested?
 
0
•••
description isnt very clear.
 
0
•••
I can send the design if ur interested?
 
0
•••
sure pm me if you can.
Thanks
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back