Edit Top Bar at ProxySiteList.com

SpaceshipSpaceship
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,

I'm wondering someone could edit the top bar at my site, so it had everything except for Web Hosting. I would also like to three other links, if you can do this and make it match please reply with a quote here.

Thanks!
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
kjmz, I can do that, PM me with the other links you want to add, also the font used.
 
0
•••
has this been completed

I was wondering if this had been completed or if you still needed someone to do it?

If you still need someone to do work you can contact me on
AIM
coreycyberdesign
MSN
[email protected]
YAHOO
[email protected]
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back