Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

EDIT: All good now

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Anyone else having trouble getting the code via text this am?
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
1
•••
I just checked for you. I received my code immediately. In the US

Thanks for letting me know...I'm US as well and three attempts have not worked. Checked with another place I use text log on and it worked. Must be gremlins floating around this morning. :xf.smile:

ADD: LOL...three of four codes came in about 15 seconds apart all in a row...I assume texts are stacking up at my cell provider.
 
Last edited:
0
•••
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back