Domain Empire

ECWforum.info

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Some guy is tring to sell it to me and I'm interested too. Will there be any legal problems?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Didn't you check the availability? It's not registered. Not at the time of this post.

•••
yeah it doesnt appear to even be registered. Plus ECW is TM, so you could have problems.

•••
World Wrestling Entertainment is very strict with it's trademarks. They even warned to lawsuit online role-playing forums which use the names of their superstars.

Be careful with this.

•••
I am the guy who registered it. The problem is RegisterFly hasnt processed it yet. I called and they told me it would be a week. Is that normal?

•••
Yeah, WWE will not be afraid to sue....Vince from WWE Chairman is a real, well yall know where im going with this, anyways E-Feds have to be careful now cause he's so strict...thats why you go to "Posers" or TNA wrestlers...

•••
nothing wrong with tna. way better than wwe.

•••
if its not registered that means anyone else could register it in the meantime. Go to another registrar and register it... reg fly sucks.

•••
Rom said:
World Wrestling Entertainment is very strict with it's trademarks. They even warned to lawsuit online role-playing forums which use the names of their superstars.

Be careful with this.

Yeah, this is true.

I wouldn't take the risk.

•••
christian kriever
Account Suspended

Trader Rating: (1)
NameBucks: 0.00 (Donate)

:)

•••
DNQuest.com said:
christian kriever
Account Suspended

Trader Rating: (1)
NameBucks: 0.00 (Donate)

:)

:notme:

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back