domain Econsoles.com please appraise

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Whats more valuable??

Impact
Hello guys
Just saw many sales on flippa , namepros, sedo n namejet for domains starting with E plus word.
Please appraise
Econsoles.com
Thanks in advance for your expert suggestions.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Awaiting appraisals n expert suggestions

•••
•••
I don't mind this name, the singular would have been better branding, but it would make for a handy gaming sales equipment site, to me low $xxx at this point, good luck

•••
More expert suggestions n appraisals awaited

•••
I owned this domain for several years, never received a single offer for it or someone asking price for it, in fact I kept it registered that long just because I always had the idea of develop it but never found time to do it so I recently decided to let it drop.

It is true I never bother to seek for a potential buyer, never did outbound marketing for this domain, so maybe you can find the right buyer if you are lucky.

Based on my experience with the domain, if you just plan to keep it and wait for the buyer to come to you, it is worth reg fee, but if you do outbound marketing and you find the right buyer, maybe you can get low xxx for it.

•••
IMO its worth about $600 to $1000 or maybe more for right user.
goodluck.

•••
$xxx to mid $xxx....$xxxx for end user

•••
would've been worth more if it had x instead of e I think :D

•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back