IT.COM

Ecommerce Site/Business $$ Must Read!

NameSilo
Watch

heartwarmingxx

Account Closed
Impact
I am selling the following Ecommerce site(s). You will receive everything to keep business going including dropshipping details.

Sweet Cupcake is a direct sales company based on the internet. There is over 5,000 consultants selling the products worldwide. Products range from hand-poured candles to home decor. Each consultant is provided a free website which is automatically setup during signup.

We average over $1,000 in sales a day - with a profit averaging $400/day. I will gladly provide proof of paypal account, morders, and also oscommerce to verify that we average this amount.

Since this business is a ecommerce type business, all the buyer will need to do is submit the orders to the dropshipper.

The sites are http://www.sweetcupcakecandles.com & http://www.sweetcupcakegifts.com

Everything is setup to run automatically - you will not be required to track commissions, leads, or create replicated sites.

We use Ultimate Affiliate and OSC.

Please make all offers via PM or via email at [email protected].

If you need site stats, email me there as well.

Instead of having to send this out each time, I will post the proof in this thread:

Mals-E: http://www.sweetcupcakecandles.com/malse.jpg
(We launched late August and have done over $28,000 worth of business so far. This is just from the Mals-E platform.)

Ultimate Affiliate: http://www.sweetcupcakecandles.com/ultimateaff.jpg
(This will show that we have over 5,000 affiliates - or as we call them, consultants. It also shows that there is over 600 pending commissions - which will be paid out when purchased. We average between 100-200 new consultants a day)

I am unsure how to pull a OSC or Paypal report to show how many orders we have received or how many is pending. So if anyone has any suggestions on how to show that, let me know.

I am looking for $xx,xxx+ for this business as I am opening a retail store locally and would like to direct my concentration to that.

I will offer anyone a full money back guarantee to the buyer if you find anything that I state false, which will not happen as everything I state is the truth regarding this site.

This will be a great investment for someone that would like to operate a very successful business.

*** If the links do not work - try again as I am loading these files ***

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
How do you figure you made 28.000??

•••
She made money off of people because they never got their product but she sure did take our money.

•••
Camilla, where are the websites for the consultants? All of a sudden when the stuff hit the fan, you cut off the websites and then post it for sale. Your consultants are NOT for sale! You have consultants that were willing to assist you to the end and you go out and do this! This is not right! What you do in the dark, will be brought to light! Believe it and if anyone wants to know the truth before purchasing this website, please go to http://finance.groups.yahoo.com/group/Candle_Creations/
Camilla, you need to be a woman and answer questions! Be a woman about it!!!

•••
Wow, Camilla we trusted you and you do this?! Plenty of us stood up for you when everyone was saying you were a con artist and it looks like you've proven that we should never have stuck by you.
Folks, this woman just shut down the company's forum and the websites. We were sent emails saying that refunds would not be made. She made up stories, took peoples money and never sent products as promised. She is a con!

•••
Con Artist

Buyer beware!!...she is a con artist! Any money she made was by fraudulent means! Stay away from this woman!

•••
Camille- You can't sell this business

Camille- You are such a fraud, now you are trying to pawn this off on someone else for money! YOU are causing so much trouble for good people. No one will buy this because it is a big hoax. Just more of your scamming. I do hope you open a retail store so I can come to it and stand right in front and picket it all day!!! You do not deserve any type of business. You need to respect people and work with people. Your digging yourself a big hole and it keeps getting deeper and deeper. They always say what go's around comes around! I hope you get yours....right behind bars! Your name is now known nationwide as a FRAUD.

•••
4000 Unsatisfied Ripped Off People For Sale

Come on Camilla.
Save your reputation, admit your wrong doings & issue refunds!
:yell:

mari said:
Come on Camilla.
Save your reputation, admit your wrong doings & issue refunds!
:yell:

Also, Who would want to buy a candle company that has no supplier? You even ticked them off??? :'(

•••
YOU need serious help

heartwarmings, Camilla or whatever your name is - besides financial ruin I now am convinced jail time may even be in your future - I certainly hope no one actually believes this stuff and contacts you - but then again, Us former SCC'ers will make sure that doesn't happen - notice we found this within minutes of you posting - you now have approx. 5000 people looking for you.

•••
and we will find you!

Camilla, you can run but you can't hide! You've stolen people's money and time. Just admit your wrongdoings and give people back their money! This is so sad and it makes it hard for people to trust start-up companies again. I'm in real estate Camilla, so I have access to plenty of attorneys that are looking to make a big name for themselves. Wanna be their test subject? Issue refunds, Camilla, or whatever your name is.

SecretsMom said:
heartwarmings, Camilla or whatever your name is - besides financial ruin I now am convinced jail time may even be in your future - I certainly hope no one actually believes this stuff and contacts you - but then again, Us former SCC'ers will make sure that doesn't happen - notice we found this within minutes of you posting - you now have approx. 5000 people looking for you.

•••
Not what it's represented as

1. -- Supplier refuses to do further business with this woman.
2. -- WAS just under 5000 consultants, now -0-
3. -- Owner has deceived her staff and consultants about the business.
4. -- No way do those supposed sales add up, especially when the majority have NOT received product and they want refunds for product not received.

Don't bid here, that's my advice.

•••
Yes..I would highly suggest not to do business with this woman.

•••
Only buy if you like throwing away your money!

:td:
If you work and don't care where your money goes, don't care who gets it, and don't care who takes it from you and blames it on others, then yes by all means buy this site.
This woman took people's hard earned money whether it be $10 or $100+. She then claimed someone else took it but sent a phoney typed up paypal receipt to try to cover herself.
Now the sites are not only down, but gone, and she is no where to be found.
She posts above that if the site isn't working to try back as she is working on it, she has been "working on it" for over a month and has produced nothing but excuses and lies.
If you buy from her, I will pray for you and your family because you will be scammed like we were. :td: :|

Last edited:
•••
This makes me utterly sick that you would do this to people. Like the other poster said - you now have 5,000 people looking for you. You will be prosecuted to the highest extent of the law. This is not just on state level lady - this is federal. Good luck digging youself out of this hole.

Another disgruntled SCC "consultant"

•••
She has been reported to EVERYONE she would absolutly Ignorant to keep trying to sell a Company that doesnt even exhist anymore- Authorities averywhere have been alerted , FTC, and LAWYERS. She has 5000 EX Consultants looking for her in everystate PLUS the people who ordered and that number is numerous as well, how she thinks she can get away with this is beyond me. She WILL be found and WILL be prosecuted. She is a very sick person. Remember folks there is NO SweetCupCake business she is LYING. She has taken the money and ran and is now trying to pawn her problems on some new sucker, Don't fall for it!!

•••
Yep, I supported her and now I've been taken... No product, no refund, no site, no forums and no returned emails... I'm sure NOBODY would want to buy this mess and try to correct it.

•••
do not buy should be reported and locked up

she is a fraud no one should do business with her or whoever she claims to be some how we will find her and have her sentanced dont rip off 5000 people and then run are you that dumb that you would try and sell it

•••
soylagringaloca said:
Yep, I supported her and now I've been taken... No product, no refund, no site, no forums and no returned emails... I'm sure NOBODY would want to buy this mess and try to correct it.

We have all been taken - 5000+ of us - we cannot blame ourselves - we cannot blame anyone except Camilla! and the previous poster was correct - there are 5000+ people reporting this all over the country - watch the national news tomorrow Camilla - you might just be on it!

•••
Wow..

Just.. Wow..

- Steve

•••
Camilla, tell ya what....I would make a bid for $100 for the FULL RIGHTS of the site COMPLETE! I want ALL inventory, ALL monies that the consultants paid which either (1) they have not received their products or (2) have not received their refunds AND (3) who have been double charged (even as of today!).

I will do with Sweet Cupcake what you do not have the honesty, integrity or where-with-all to do! I want to keep ALL consultants who wish to remain with this venture, you know, the ones who worked so hard for this, to just have their lives slammed!

You had a great idea, but sadly, it wasnt a "get rich enuff quick enuff" scheme for you! You had to take this and turn on everyone! I stood up for you loudly, being patient and giving you ample time and encouragement to come forward and give us an explaination and you come out with some bull story about an employee you set up to take the fall for YOU!

There are many of us who WANT to make this work! and we will do so with more integrity, honesty and hard work in our little pinkie than you have in your entire body!

Let me know...like I said, $100 for EVERYTHING!

•••
Why?

SweetCandlessence said:
I will do with Sweet Cupcake what you do not have the honesty, integrity or where-with-all to do! I want to keep ALL consultants who wish to remain with this venture, you know, the ones who worked so hard for this, to just have their lives slammed!

Why on earth would someone even make an offer like this? I certainly wouldn't want to try to operate a company with such a bad reputation. This whole saga reminds me of another company (KKG) only at a much higher level.

•••
hmmmmmmmmmmm wonder where littlecupcake is hiding

•••
justlooking2 said:
Why on earth would someone even make an offer like this? I certainly wouldn't want to try to operate a company with such a bad reputation. This whole saga reminds me of another company (KKG) only at a much higher level.

Why? Because I'm not all that knowledgeable about setting up such a site, so I'd be willing to pay $100 for a completely set up site, but it would NOT stay Sweet Cupcake, it would open new under Sweet Candlessence.

If not, then I'll wait until I can learn how to set up such a site, and have the funds available to launch. Either way, I dont want another to get scammed by this con!! There were MANY people who got hurt by her!

•••
heartwarmingxx - Please explain this in Private to Staff ....

and ATTENTION all of you New Comers .... You may have bad dealings elsewhere with this person - But NONE of you have dealt with them here. You also haven't read our rules.

Our Trader Rating system is not here to be abused by people who have done no transactions here - and they WILL be removed. TR abuse is against our rules and is something we can suspend accounts over. Sales crashing without reporting things and letting the staff try to mediate for you is also against the rules.

I can understand Anger if you were wronged - but this is no excuse for just coming in here and Trashing our rules this way.

•••
As per a few request , I will open this thread back up here in the "warnings" section to attempt some sort of resolution or at least allow some Venting of frustrations.

heartwarmingxx - From what I've seen and read so far .... I don't know what else to say other than you need to immediately fulfill your obligations -or- refund all parties involved.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back