A friend of a friend has hired me as a consultant/web designer. I need an established web host (2 years or more) that can provide all the regular perks: cpanel, oscommerce/zencart (or any other good shopping cart), mysql or ms sql, php or asp, free domain included, etc, etc...
I'm probably looking for say 2 GB space, 25 GB/mo xfer, free domain, and all the other perks. Show me what your plans and give me options that show you can scale for my clients growth. Respond fast, this is a rush job.
Thanks.
You'll need to match hosts like this features (not so much bandwidth and storage) and beat their costs:
bluehost.com $6.95/mo
ace-host.net $6.95/mo
I'm probably looking for say 2 GB space, 25 GB/mo xfer, free domain, and all the other perks. Show me what your plans and give me options that show you can scale for my clients growth. Respond fast, this is a rush job.
Thanks.
You'll need to match hosts like this features (not so much bandwidth and storage) and beat their costs:
bluehost.com $6.95/mo
ace-host.net $6.95/mo












