Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

priced ecomease.ai for 500$

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sadique

New Member
Impact
0
Hello,


I purchased this domain and commissioned a designer to create a logo for an AI agent platform designed to help eCommerce businesses automate their workflows. I handled the technical development, while my partner—who had strong expertise in eCommerce and marketing—was responsible for the business side.


Unfortunately, my partner has since stepped away from the project, and I don’t have the domain-specific experience to take the business forward on my own. As a result, I’m offering the full branding package—including the domain and logo—for sale.
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back