Excuse my noobness but how do I "Submit it to Brabdbucket? I went to the page I get the idea but I couldn't find anywhere that you could post or try to post your domain names.
Excuse my noobness but how do I "Submit it to Brabdbucket? I went to the page I get the idea but I couldn't find anywhere that you could post or try to post your domain names.
Thaks for the tip Ruzeen worked perfectly. I have now submitted a few names, if they accept the name is there a decent chance of hitting a sale or is just a crap shoot like most listings?
Nothing is guaranteed in life, even less so in domaining.
I once listed with them and I never got an offer.
I'm trying Namerific.com now.
No offers, but it was a lot easier and quicker to get approved.
Thaks for the tip Ruzeen worked perfectly. I have now submitted a few names, if they accept the name is there a decent chance of hitting a sale or is just a crap shoot like most listings?
It all depends on what clients want. Luck plays a major role when selling brandable Domains.
If you visit the last 15 pages of the listings on BrandBucket you'll see that they've sold a remarkable number of Brandable Domains. You'll notice that some a great and some are so bad, so it's about what the client (end-user) wants NOT what you or I or anyone else has to offer.
If a domain name meets all or most of a client's criterias - that's when you'll make a sale; which is not guaranteed even if you submit 100 domains.
I only like BrandBucket though they are slow with the processing time. I don't want to disclose why I really don't like other brandable-domains market places.
P.S Just a heads-up - most people like brandable domains that contain actual words in them like Orbit(sy). Most of them are taken but still there are plenty of good ones that are still available.