Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain ecar (dot) info

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
NamecheapNamecheap
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Beezy

Top Member
Impact
2,428
Hi there,

I just got this expired domain and I was wondering about potential value. While I'm not a big .info fan, I know that an electric car just got car of the year from most publications (Telsa...WANT!) and electric cars should soon be flooding the market.

ALSO, when i looked up past sales containing "ecar", it seemed that enterprise rent a car was buying up a few and pointing them to their sites. Being that there is no traffic, not sure that would happen, but still thought it was worth noting.

Ok, I hand this over to you, experts.

Thank you!
 
Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Beezy,

I can tell you that Enterprise is extremely interested in domains and their effectiveness.

I sold them a domain back in 2010 and they were the ones that approached me. I had NO traffic to the site. Nice smooth transaction too.

You're right they have ecar in a few extensions ( even .tv). PM me if you want additional info.

Nice domain even if the big E isn't interested.
:imho:
 
0
•••
I think its a nice name.
I would make a blog about ecars and bring this domain on first pages of google. Only then consider to sell for good $$$$. Without development infos are hard to sell for good profit.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back