NameSilo

eBay PayPal buyer scam

Spaceship
Watch

panthro81

Impact
I recently posted on ebay to sell was contacted by a supposed buyer who said he'd been looking for my item for a long time. Beware of that introduction, Because my daughter also got scammed the same way with the same intoduction. He also said he had deposited the money to buy the item plus money to ship. We were to pay Western Union to have it shipped and then picked up. This could be an international car theft ring. The seller pays for the shipping thinking all funds will be released once the money been paid to Western Union and the pick up is scheduled and the pick up is done and the seller never sees the item or the money. The buyers user name is StephenWilliams453. Do not accept any email or buys from him. He is a fraud. This person also hacked into paypal computers to spit out paypal payment confirmation emails to sellers. BEWARE BEWARE

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back