IT.COM

Ebay Partner Network - How hard is it to get in?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Hey guys, ive recently signed up for the ebay partner network. how hard is it to get in(is it like parked.com) and how long do you have to wait until they approve of your application.

thanks in advance

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
i think that they are a lot more difficult to get into than before as they're looking for sites that are truly stellar and fit very well with their platform.

•••
I have never tried it. But have heard that its very difficult.

•••
•••
denied here too lol oh well..

•••
Don't apply with Ebay's until your website is ready and you have a traffic stat to show (should it be necessary).

•••
can you be referred to the partner network? and if so is anyone here able to do that?

ive just bought phpbay for wordpress, i feel like ive wasted my money coz ive bought something thats not going to guarantee the results of the software, which is pretty annoying.

are their any other affiliate programs like ebay which wordpress can use and has a higher chance of getting in.

anyone?

thanks

•••
I'm sure that I could get you guys into the EPN. I don't use it myself but plenty of my friends in affiliate marketing do. PM me and I'll see what I can do.

•••
has anyone else tried PMing Coop? he hasnt replied yet

•••
I applied eBay Partner Network a few days ago and get the notification:
Thank you for applying to the eBay Partner Network. Unfortunately, we cannot accept your application at this time. If you have questions regarding this process, please contact eBay Partner Network customer support.

•••
Yes thats exactly what a got too.

•••
Interesting I just thinking the same thing.

•••
Rejected for several month a go. What's actually the condition they want?

•••
They're becoming more and more "quality focused" - as indicated by quality-based ACRU commission structure and reading between the lines of their blog/forums. They want content-rich sites, not thin affiliate sites. You also need to have a contact page and a privacy policy.

•••
Content

Make sure you apply with a very finished looking website. But plenty of time into making the site look good before you apply.

•••
i have tried to sign up but denied.

•••
After several try i've been accepted.
It's hard but with a good and content rich site you can...

•••
if you have a decent website,some traffic,good domain,I think it is very easy to accept.

•••
ist easy as I feel only if you can convince people to join under u and share the revenue with them> I do the same thing, but responses are still few. So I am thinking of opening a new website.

•••
•••
i can help you

I can help you out. I have some very useful and helpful tips and tricks that may help you to get the approval of epn account. Since it is very private matter, we must discuss it in mail. Feel yourself free to mail me at FOREXSELLER777 AT GMAIL.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back