Ebay + Amazon store?

SpaceshipSpaceship
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

winterwisp

Established Member
Impact
4
Hi there

This may be a stupid question but has anyone ever tried combining the two affiliate programs on the same site? Like with a script or something?

Thanks!
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I think a lot of Amazon affiliates have ebay listings on their website and vice-versa but you can't really combine them into one store if that's what you mean, because where would the shopper pay? During payment they will always have to be sent to one or the other checkout page.
 
1
•••
Ah there it is. I knew there was something stupid about my question but I couldn't put my foot on it. Thanks haha.... :red:
 
0
•••
winterwisp said:
Ah there it is. I knew there was something stupid about my question but I couldn't put my foot on it. Thanks haha.... :red:
It seems like a reasonable question to me :)

I plan to have some content pages with ebay listings at the bottom and links to specific Amazon items in the text or on the sidebar. If someone is interested in left handed monkey wrenches they might buy one on Ebay and/or buy a book about them. Anything to improve the odds of a click.
 
0
•••
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back