Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

mahendraparab

Established Member
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
EAUTO.com sold for 17,088 in 2014

I own XAUTO dotcom, the higest offer was mid $xx,xxx

Just FYI.

•••
EAUTO.com sold for 17,088 in 2014

I own XAUTO dotcom, the higest offer was mid $xx,xxx

Just FYI.
Thank you! that's of a great help.

•••
The extra information that @owntype provides is a really helpful perspective. It's surprising that eAuto(.)com sold for so much just a few years ago, but the website at least today does not seem operational for it. What ways do you think of it being used, @mahendraparab ? One thought I had was E for electrical cars, and maybe x as in express delivery, but that seems too restricted. Certainly E and X are good letters, on the two sides might be a little unusual, although I can see it working as a brand. I notice that autoXL went for about $4000, which might be a comparator too. If it was mine, I would sell at any offer over very low $$$$, but I really have no confidence in my ability to analyze this one. Good luck with it.

•••
The extra information that @owntype provides is a really helpful perspective. It's surprising that eAuto(.)com sold for so much just a few years ago, but the website at least today does not seem operational for it. What ways do you think of it being used, @mahendraparab ? One thought I had was E for electrical cars, and maybe x as in express delivery, but that seems too restricted. Certainly E and X are good letters, on the two sides might be a little unusual, although I can see it working as a brand. I notice that autoXL went for about $4000, which might be a comparator too. If it was mine, I would sell at any offer over very low $$$$, but I really have no confidence in my ability to analyze this one. Good luck with it.
Thanks Bob! This will help a lot.

•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back