David Torreggiani

Established Member
Impact
Hey domainers,
What do you think of this name??

Thanks,
David

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Good domain, great keywords.

•••
Thank you! Listed on Dan, PM me for info.

•••
What would the site do with these keywords? It is not for comparison, appraisals?

•••
Appraisal estimate for any kind of product. In case you are interested in a service/product this could be where you come to compare company services and their rates.

It has many possible uses IMHO.

•••
Appraisal estimate for any kind of product. In case you are interested in a service/product this could be where you come to compare company services and their rates.

It has many possible uses IMHO.

Many possible uses is not a good sign. It means it's not defined well. A domain should ideally tell exactly what's about.

Priced instead of Price reduces value a lot. mid xxx value from me.

•••
Well its well defined imho as in: it will be used to estimate/price or compare values.
What i mean by many uses is that it could work with pricing cars/services/estimates etc...
I personally like this name, but appreciate the input.

•••
Well its well defined imho as in: it will be used to estimate/price or compare values.
What i mean by many uses is that it could work with pricing cars/services/estimates etc...
I personally like this name, but appreciate the input.

Well it definitely has some value, but I don't see it selling for more than high xxx.

Edit: See other appraisals too.

•••
I love the domain. Hard to estimate but has value and end users.

•••
The words don't fit?

Priced is a past tense adjective

Easily priced would be the correct grammar? I think.....

The past tense kills it for me - might work as a Brandable for someone though.....but then would they rather go and try and get Easy Price?

Saying it out loud sounds awkward as well.....

•••
The words don't fit?

Priced is a past tense adjective

Easily priced would be the correct grammar? I think.....

The past tense kills it for me - might work as a Brandable for someone though.....but then would they rather go and try and get Easy Price?

Saying it out loud sounds awkward as well.....

That's exactly my perspective over the domain. It really sounds awkward and it's the wrong combination. It's one of those domains that look great at first glance, but not so much on closer look.

It's sellable in my opinion (parhaps as a brandable as you said) but at far distance from it's Easy Price counterpart. And not really a quick flip, unless flipped for little cash.

•••
Yeah, I am not really feeling the tense here.
"Easy Priced" is very awkward IMO.

Brad

•••
EasyPriced just accepted by SquadHelp.
Last call to get it at reseller price.

Cheers,
David

•••
EasyPriced just accepted by SquadHelp.
Last call to get it at reseller price.

Cheers,
David
There was no sales call? Just an appraisal request.....get a grip. To make the call post it in the sell domains thread....

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back