NameSilo
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Goombotz

Established Member
Impact
EasyMortgage.Loan
I think this name has a lot of potential, I would like everyone's thoughts on this one Please.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
.loans and a few other normal tld's are open for reg's so until you clean that up nothing

since the open reg's will let someone interested in the term get something for nothing

once you have the main tld's cornered then it might be a nice package for one of the upper tld owners to look at

high xxx or low xxxx if you get the .loans and then some of the common minor tlds

co
biz
us

whatever is open

I think the com/net/org is gone probably to different people so whoever has the big 3 may look at a .loan(s) package with the other normal tld's grouped together

•••
The prefix "Easy" lower the value of the domain. When it comes to new TLDs it's so hard to sell the domains now if it's not a short one word domain IMO. But it may be sold at a price later.

You domain gets lots of competition from .loans and .mortgage TLDs meaning the chance of selling the domain might be slim with that prefix. An end user may also prefer easy.mortgage domain over your domain. So that risk also there.

Good luck

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back