Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nayem2021

Established Member
Impact
Suitable for building an APK network.
This domain comes with a DA of 53 and PA of 30. Checked by moz pro.

Registrar: cosmotown
expiry: August 2022
transfer: push

starting bid: $3
increments: $1
auction ends: 48 hours after last bid or BIN
BIN: $150

Payment: Paypal, Payoneer

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Your a piece of work - reporting this thread

All your supposed backlinks are scammy....first you try and sell crap lists now this - your basically a scammer....

"What are Google Redirect Backlinks?
These are basically intermediary URL's which are generated when google redirects from the SERP Page to a website.
This has been exploited by many people to get them indexed on Moz & Ahrefs to manipulate the DA or DR Score. Both MOZ & Ahrefs are aware of this scam and are working to resolve this issue very soon. Sites having such links will be penalised by Google for using Black Hat SEO most probably.
These links, DO NOT pass any link juice or value to the target domain, as they are NEVER indexed by Google.

So, don't waste your money buying such links to boost the DA or DR of your sites."

https://support.google.com/webmasters/thread/67860050/how-to-create-google-redirect-backlinks?hl=en

Last edited:
•••

All your supposed backlinks are scammy....first you try and sell crap lists now this - your basically a scammer....

These are basically intermediary URL's which are generated when google redirects from the SERP Page to a website.
This has been exploited by many people to get them indexed on Moz & Ahrefs to manipulate the DA or DR Score. Both MOZ & Ahrefs are aware of this scam and are working to resolve this issue very soon. Sites having such links will be penalised by Google for using Black Hat SEO most probably.
These links, DO NOT pass any link juice or value to the target domain, as they are NEVER indexed by Google.

So, don't waste your money buying such links to boost the DA or DR of your sites."

https://support.google.com/webmasters/thread/67860050/how-to-create-google-redirect-backlinks?hl=en
How rude?? It was an expired domain. One month ago I registered it. I didn't spend any money on it. I bought it for my blog, but now I have lost interest on it. You are so rude and Quarrelsome. Go and use Funjidal Hc

•••
Yeah your right...... someone just randomly added all these backlinks on the 21st July while the domain was expired.....

:xf.rolleyes:

Last edited:
•••

Yeah your right...... someone just randomly added all these backlinks on the 21st July while the domain was expired.....

:xf.rolleyes:
Yeah, maybe. I found this domain redirecting to baidu.com but available to register. So I registered it. I even don't know how get backlink like this. I also surprised about this domain authority. I searched on YouTube how to get this type of backlink but didn't found anything. I don't know who did this.

Last edited:
•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back