Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Easy task for good designers

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bucaneiro

Account Closed
Impact
6
Hello,

I have two different templates and what i need is a color modification of both. I need 5 color variation for each template. You just need to modify some images and the CSS. Best offer takes the job. If you do a very good work, you'll be asked for more projects. :)
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Could I possibly see the template preview?

Thanks.
 
0
•••
I have sent You a PM. Please take a look at it. I would like to have more details.

Thanks
 
0
•••
Sending you a PM.
 
0
•••
we have staffs that's can do that....contact me and I can show you samples of what we've done so far :)

this is something hat we can do....contact me :)
 
0
•••
If you still need someone for this job, please let me know.
Thanks
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back