IT.COM

Easy free way to get traffic?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
I tried searching this question but I had no luck,

Whats the easiest way to get traffic to my sites? Are there any free good ways?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
All kinds of ways.

1) Put the site in your sig here and elsewhere.
2) Surf exchanges ( http://www.parkingprimer.com/exchange )
3) Link exchanges ( Such as the coop on digital point)
4) Link dumps (Just google "link dump" and you'll find some )
5) Submit your links to similar sites.

Best of luck,
Allan

•••
I tried searching this question but I had no luck,

Whats the easiest way to get traffic to my sites? Are there any free good ways?
Is your time free?

•••
Whats the easiest way to get traffic to my sites?
Identify your average customer. Next identify the main channel they use to access the solution they are looking for, which (according to Statcounter) in most parts of Africa (97.01%), Asia (91.06%), Europe (91.8%), North America (88.79%), South America (96.88%) and Oceania (93.93%) is likely to be Google unless it's China in which case it will likely be Baidu (86.82%), or in the Russia Federation Google (55.29%) or Yandex (42.11%). Finally you should find the cheapest way to advertise on the channel which means gaining the highest dollar return for the lowest dollar outlay, which if it is your time then then the most profit for the least amount of hours spent. Although I don't have a great deal of social media marketing experience it's probably the quickest way to gain a high volume of traffic in the shortest timeframe with no financial output. You should make sure to follow all the rules and not do anything which is considered spammy because social media platforms are clamping down on that type of activity (as they should be). If you use a social media platform make sure to study the publisher guides including the Facebook Publisher Guide. You can find the most appropriate social media platform for your region and audience by using Statcounter's list of social media platforms by region. Disclaimer for brother @biggie: I don't own or have any shares in Hubspot, Statcounter, Facebook, Google, Baidu or Yandex.
Are there any free good ways?
Do you want to work for free?

•••
The OP hasn't been on NP for over 6 years.

Last edited:
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back