F fried-chicken Established Member ★ 15 ★ Impact 5 Jun 20, 2007 295 views 3 replies #1 hi, any thoughts? prices?
Sabre First Time Poster!Top Member VIP ★ 20 ★ Impact 629 Jun 20, 2007 #2 With .biz not being a particularly strong market at the moment, I can't see too much value in this name. While the keywords fit together nicely, you'd have to develop for the domain for a decent value. Wholesale ~ 0.00 - reg fee
With .biz not being a particularly strong market at the moment, I can't see too much value in this name. While the keywords fit together nicely, you'd have to develop for the domain for a decent value. Wholesale ~ 0.00 - reg fee
D dagnabit Established Member ★ 15 ★ Impact 2 Jun 21, 2007 #3 Sabre said: With .biz not being a particularly strong market at the moment, I can't see too much value in this name. While the keywords fit together nicely, you'd have to develop for the domain for a decent value. Wholesale ~ 0.00 - reg fee Click to expand... lol, I own Emore.biz
Sabre said: With .biz not being a particularly strong market at the moment, I can't see too much value in this name. While the keywords fit together nicely, you'd have to develop for the domain for a decent value. Wholesale ~ 0.00 - reg fee Click to expand... lol, I own Emore.biz
sufi VIP Member VIP ★ 20 ★ Impact 129 Jun 21, 2007 #4 Undeveloped, it will fetch around Low $xx only in resale market. A decent development idea would be to turn it into a blog about making money online..
Undeveloped, it will fetch around Low $xx only in resale market. A decent development idea would be to turn it into a blog about making money online..