Domain Empire

Earning Money from Parking at Sedo.

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Domie

Account Suspended
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Very hard!!!!!!!!

I have about 250 domain names, When I first started out they were all listed with Sedo and parked with them. Think I got about $25 the first month.

Then the next few month's the figures really dropped. Then found this site and asked the same question as you.

You have other parked company's to your disposal.

NAMEDRIVE
PARKED
FABULOUS (excuse the spelling, i am sure someone knows the correct spelling!!)

Don't keep your eggs in one basket, spread them out, and see what results you get.

I had 1 .DE WITH Sedo getting 300-400 hits a month, no revenue though, so i get those hits directed to one of my sites!!

Make sure you use the KEYWORD section, at the end of the day KEYWORDS are the most important thing.

•••
dont know.
I have parked one in sedo but forget the password.
even they do not sends me mail when i gave the email id to asking a password.

•••
The normal parking income is pretty low.
Its very hard to make a good income as the CTR and RPM is very low.

Tho, on the moment I am testing Sedo Pro...
Lets see how that goes...

Ps. I agree with internetprofession.
Always use multiple PPC programs to generate the best income.

•••
IMO Sedo is good for names which have a RPC/EPC of less than $0.03 at other parking cos.

•••
With ref to Sedo, I have recently moved a .de from them to Parked.com, the strangest thing has happened!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Daily hits with Sedo on average, 60-80, Parked with Parked.com not 1 hit in 6 days!!!

Thoughts on Sedo Pro?

•••
When parking names with Sedo it is also important to ensure that the domain is in the right category, is optimized with appropriate keywords and language.
With SedoPro you can also see the top referers so you know where you are getting traffic from (and optimize accordingly).

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back