Domain Empire

eag.com sold for $200

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
eag.com 200.00
did anyone notice this sale at afternic in the bazaar section , it looks like someone bought this name for only 200 . seems like a grat buy
Paul

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hi,

I did see where eaq.com sold for $200. I was really more amazed when NewVision.com sold for $80.00. That was a natural for a Vision Clinic. Great sale to potential end-user.

The old saying, "When you snooze you loose", is all so true.

I check into Afternic at least once a day and I never saw either one.

Better luck next time....................

Showcase :wave:

•••
Wow, that's a heck of a buy. That fella's making some pretty good profit. :)

•••
How does that stuff slip by?

•••
kinda hard to believe actually. I am thinking it was a typo perhaps.

•••
•••
johnny6: Do you have proof it's not real or do you mean you guess it's probably not real?

•••
i could actually see that may happen once in a while,
someone has he name and doesnt realize the value, afternic is easily found on search engins by regular people
Paul

•••
I'm not the one to say that its not real but afternic does have a history of bogus sales & a few other horror stories. Not the best name to look at if your searching for credible sales. Thats one good deal.

•••
domain's been around since what? 1996? and it has a website - developed (although not exactly nicely)..... No way it's real. Probably a promotional tactic.

•••
•••
Newvision only 80$ :( i cant believe it. eag.com sucks but still 200$ is very cheap considering the fact that its a 3 letter domain.

•••
eag.com = typo for eat at joe's ;)

$200 for eag.com = cheap !

...still registered to:
Enterprise Automation Group
54 Glasgow Circle
Hudson, NH 03051-3759

as of 18:51:47 EDT yesterday.

•••
I have to say some words about 3letter.coms

:kickass:

I think the value of 3 letter .coms are most a speculation.
Who decide that the value of those 3 .com have to be at least 1k and up?!
Usualy 3 letter coms are for sale here with prices of 1,5k - 5k
Generic words and 2 words could be worth much more, and sales proved it.

I think in a free market some of these 3letter worth only $300 and could be 30k

No limit.

Anyway...good luck!

•••
the ones you wants are the 2 letter domains...in any TLD..those are all worth minimum x,xxx each....

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back