domain e-videogamer.com

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

kconan

Established Member
Impact
15
So I've had e-videogamer.com for a while now and never developed it. The name used to house a small gamer related shop years ago, and that traffic has died down to almost nothing. The name has been registered by various folks since 2003.

I'm debating ditching the name as the re-up is coming soon and I don't have plans for it. Whaddya think? Hold on to it or give e-videogamer.com the axe?
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
axe it IMO
 
1
•••
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back