domain e-motion.com - yeah its got hyphen but...

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

silverman567

Established Member
Impact
0
e-motion.com is in an auction which Im involved in. The hypen works becuase otherwise it means emotion. This means electronic motion...What do you reckon the value is...I really like it.

Cheers people!
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
:gn: I would say this domain name is worth somewhere in the low $xxx - mid $xxx. Good luck with your domain!
 
0
•••
mid $xxx and I agree with Raf great name :)
 
0
•••
Originally posted by Raf
:gn: I would say this domain name is worth somewhere in the low $xxx - mid $xxx. Good luck with your domain!
Agree.Good Luck.
 
0
•••
mid $xxx
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back